Wednesday, September 06, 2006

mant-gavaganza

to all you smart alecs (allecks? aliks?) who have given me shit about vegetarianism: the day is yours. The constant and painful meat craving finally took over today. My blood lust got the best of us all, and I indulged.





needless to say there's no going back now.

some truth: apparently the mantis is not uncommon 'round these parts. After molly and I got done freaking out, I walked the mantis over to my neighbor's. She wasn't impressed, but she did feign interest!

The house in the background is not ours. It has a slanted roof like our house, but it's the other neighbor's. We were pulling down the weed jungle (jungle of weeds, not weed) in our driveway when molly came accross this little lady. I think the mantis's name is Charlsetta. The mud on my gloves is from the flooded house.

I'm glad that I've been using that special rubber-fingered tongue brush on the back of my toothbrush, because my tongue looks really clean here. Brush your tongue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker