Saturday, February 10, 2007

dreams

before i go, here are some dreams that I actually remember:

the earlier one takes place in a trailer park type neighborhood in a desert scenario--probably somewhere in cruces. what is happening is that I've just secured a job at the local trailer park mcdonalds. I've got to work the drive thru register and do things like pour drive thru drinks and condiments. I'm actually worried about how I'm performing on the job and if I'll be able to cut it. in the back of my dream mind I'm thinking about fast food nation and how they said that a job at mcdonalds is supposed to be self-explanatory--"no training"--so that low-english immigrants can jump right in. In the front of my dream mind I'm thinking that if I can't cut it here I'll just go across the street to the trailer park burger king.

dream two, two nights ago, I'm in a gym with many other people, most of them younger than me and I'm playing 1 on 1 basketball with a growth-challenged young boy modeled after my cousin mark. except it's more of a freaky man-child than mark. also, he's my "little brother" like big bros. big sisters. he's beating me. every time I get past him, I know that he let me get past him, but that he wants me to get past him so I can perform a "graceful lay-up." I don't know if I'm missing the lay-ups on purpose, but they're sure not going in! wtf?

also, molly had terrible allergies two nights ago--yes, people at work and molly are getting bad allergies in february!--and she was sneezing up a storm! so anyways, she was weezing like a kazoo all night and I kept rolling her over to open up new temporary air ways. (this is all real, btw way, not dream land.) next day she says in her dream she was "weezing at a ween concert."

ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker