Sunday, February 25, 2007

gavaga

I'm in the wrong
fucking business


the best a potter
can hope to achieve

is to be a
really good potter

I know of maybe two
(more like one) !

genius potter
alone in the mix

changing the face of the place


now, take
a man whose in a band

or a man
whose in a film

if they do well,
they are revered

if they perform
excellance

they will be remember from
generation to generation

as geniusi of the stage

I'm in the wrong fucking/
business!

why not perforM?

that's the place to be.

I knew one
who might'a made it

he's gone now
but he looked good

he talked good
he moved good

all around he pleased my eye
which can be like a pickle

talking on and on
he moved around the room

and grabbed you
in his fix

he's gone now

oscars come like
a bowel movement

what do they know
with their faces which

they didn't work for
nor have they transfixed

but for a moment
I transposed unto that spot

I shimmering hope
a glittering trope

of shit

of hope

it's gone!

gone gone gone
unto the other shore
achieved the other shore

moments lost and necessary
un-retainable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker